Since starting blogging I have tried to be an advocate of Irish businesses. There are so many great ones to choose from. This week I want to focus on Nima Brush. Regular readers will be familiar with Nima as I have mentioned the brushes on a number of occasions. Today I’m discussing some of the Nima brushes I regularly use.
I have previously posted a full review about the five piece eye set which you can read here. I also have the second version of these brushes which was recently released. Each set is fantastic and a must for eye make-up. I sometimes get emails asking for a recommendation of an eye brush set and I always recommend these. They also come in handy little clear packs, as do all the brushes. These are great for throwing them in your bag or travelling. The new set contains:
- Large shader: great for applying shadow all over the eye. I use it for my base.
- Small shader: used for under my bottom lashes or along the top of my lids for a smoky look.
- Crease blender: great for applying shadow to the crease to add definition to the eye. It can also be used on the outer corner of the eyes.
- Eye liner brush: the great thing about this brush is the shape. It is bent so it makes applying gel liner so much easier.
- Brow brush: this will give you perfectly defined brows. It can also be used a liner